Category: International Programs
Written by Super User
2017 Global Cultural Exchange Summer Camp at Formosa
Chang Jung Christian University, Taiwan
Program period : August 21-26, 2017
Internal screening deadline: April 30, 2017
2017 Global Cultural Exchange Summer Camp at Formosa is organized annually by the Language Education Center and the Office of International Affairs, Chang Jung Christian University, Taiwan.
- UNAIR undergraduate students
- Strong academic performance (cGPA > 3.00)
- Commit to all aspects of the program upon nomination
- Be physically and emotionally capable of completing the programs
- Scanned English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL >500/ELPT >500/IELTS >6.0)
- Official Academic Transcript (signed and stamped by the authority)
- Scanned passport (the expiry date should be at least six months latter)
- Motivation Letter (max 500 words)
- Tuition fee waived
- Free accommodation and meal
- Applicant must fill online application before April 30, 2017, 15.00.
- After completing online application form, applicants must send all required documents to
with subject: CJCUSUMMER2017/Name/Faculty before April 30, 2017, 15.00.
- IOP will review all application after the mentioned deadline. Please be aware that all incomplete applications will not be considered.
- IOP will contact shortlisted candidates for further application process.
For further questions: