International Program - Faculty of Medicine

  • Print

In order to achive objective from Direktorat Jendral Pendidikan Tinggi (General Directorate of Higher Education) Republic of Indonesia, Medical Faculty of Universitas Airlangga has established international class in 2010. The goal of this programme is to promote Universitas Airlangga, especially Medical Faculty to be recognized internationally. International Class Programme of Medical Faculty is available for foreign and local student. But, quota for foreign student is dominated this class by 90% and remaining 10% for local student.

General requirement for International Class of Medical Faculty Universitas Airlangga are:

  1. Passed high school with GPA 3 / more A level graduates in common Wealth countries majoring science.
  2. Current English score in paper based TOEFL 550 or another equal value.

For further information about this programme, please contact

Secretariat of International Class of Medical Programme

Mrs. Lilik Andayani, SS., M.Si

Phone : +62 81 5511 5590

Fax : +62 31 5022 472

Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Program Website :

Program and Enrollment Information : Click Here