The Government of the United States through the American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) Indonesia in cooperation with Directorate General of Higher Education Institutions, Ministry of Education and Culture (Dikti Kemendikbud) offers several Fulbright scholarships for 2013-2014. The deadline for registration is April 15, 2012.
For 2012/2013, Fulbright-Dikti Scholarship Programs 2012 through a non-profit AMINEF offers to Indonesian citizens who want to continue their study to Master and Doctoral level, research, as well as non-degree study at several United States universities.
The scholarship offered in 2012, among other, is for Graduate level or professional worker, namely:
- Master Program:
- Fulbright Master’s Degree Program
- Fulbright-Freeport Master’s Degree Program
- Fulbright Master of Science and Technology Initiative Degree Program
- Doctoral Program:
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship Program (PhD)
- Research Program:
- Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program
- Fulbright Senior Research Program
As for the Fulbright Dikti program, namely Master Program: Fulbright-DIKTI Master’s Degree Program, Doctoral Program: Fulbright-DIKTI PhD Program, and Research Program: Fulbright-DIKTI Doctoral Dissertation Research Program and Fulbright-DIKTI Senior Research Program.
Other special programs are:
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Indonesian) Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals
- Community College Initiative Program
- ILEP (International Leadership In Education Program)
- Global Undergraduate Exchange program
General requirements needed to apply this scholarship as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 (in 4.0 scale)
- Have a strong leadership quality
- Have a good understanding of Indonesia and international cultures
- Have TOEFL ITP score of 550 or IELTS 6.0
Acceptance stages of this scholarship are:
- Interview (June – August 2012)
- TOEFL iBT test and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (September – October)
- University admission announcement (February -June 2013)
- · Departure (June – September 2013).
How to Apply
Download the application form on:
http://www.aminef.or.id/_files/pendaftaran/1_20111130_142312_FORM.rar (via AMINEF sites)
The applicants should complete the required documents and application form above and submit it to:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
CIMB Niaga Plaza 3rd Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 25
Other documents to be included:
- Completed application form including a clear study purposes in U.S.
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS score taken maximum 2 years
- Reference letter from previous work or professors
- A copy of academic transcript and also its translation in English
- A copy of national identity (KTP or passport)
For further information please contact AMINEF (www.aminef.or.id)
AMINEF does not accept any applications via email. All copies of related documents should be sent directly to AMINEF.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2012.
Official site of Fulbright Program:
Information through AMINEF: